We monitor social media from different target languages to assist our customers in evaluating its media coverage qualitatively and quantitatively, both as-it-happens and retrospectively.
Monitoring and tracking of:
- worldwide multi-language coverage
- online outlets including those behind a paywall; all these include major international outlets like the New York Times, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, AFP, AP, Reuters, etc.
- main social media channels including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Targeted search and filtering options among tracked outlets for:
- basic and advanced keyword combinations;
- publication title;
- journalist name;
- geographical location (region, country);
- audience size;
- outlet language;
- sentiment of coverage.
- Track performance of specific press releases, reports, news and web stories